Laguna Philippines: R and R Resort Spa in Pansol

Written on July 24, 2008 – 3:36 pm | by Etravel |

Laguna Philippines: R and R Resort Spa in Pansol

R & R Resort Spa is a out-of-the-way resort complex amid lush greenery at the foot of Mount Makiling where it gets a healthy dose of medicinal sulfuric hot springs.  The resort is a complex of 10 cabanas, 4 air-conditioned rooms, a clubhouse/restaurant, a 250-sqm adult pool with hydrotherapy jets connecting with a 60-sqm kiddie pool, a poolside wet bar, eating and resting sheds around the main pool and a souvenir shop.

The cabanas are spacious and comfortable, with a drawing room on the ground floor, two little marble bath rooms and two rooms one on each floor. The rooms are very bright due to picture windows. The white and navy-blue walls, blue lattice windows and the pale bamboo furniture give the place a happy atmosphere. Each cabana has its own terrace furnished with a table and chairs and a small private swimming pool with hot sulfur waters from the volcano.

The resort also have facilities like a restaurant, conference facilities for corporate groups, karaoke bar, billiards hall, beauty parlor, fitness gym, table tennis, a 250-sqm adult pool of natural hot springs with hydrotherapy jets, kiddie pool, wet bar, dining sheds and public shower rooms. The resort complex also has a guarded parking area, unlimited supply of water and a standby generator in case of power outages.

The resort can be reached by land which is 1 1/2 hours drive from Manila. Take South Superhighway until you reach the Calamba exit 50A (Batangas, Lucena, Legaspi). At Calamba Junction, turn right towards Los Banos. Pansol is the village just before Los Banos. Once in Pansol, you will pass by Panama Hospital, Jose Rizal Provincial Hospital and turn right after Barretto Elementary School or Bato-Bato Resort. Then follow the signs indicating R & R Resort

You might find these articles interesting too:
  1. 54 Responses to “Laguna Philippines: R and R Resort Spa in Pansol”

2. By Carla delos Reyes on Nov 2, 2008 | Reply

Magkano po ang rate Dec.27 at may mga philippines restaurant food to sell.Salamat po.

3. By Christia Obispo on Nov 27, 2008 | Reply

Hi. Can you text me or email me the rate of spa packages. please include na din room/cabana rates.

4. By jane dela torre on Dec 1, 2008 | Reply

where can I find the room and services rate?

5. By jane dela torre on Dec 1, 2008 | Reply

where can I find the room and services rates?

6. By Jeffrey on Dec 4, 2008 | Reply

Hi!
    What is the cheapest private pool for overnyt in Pansol Laguna?
    How much would it cost?
    Please send me an email.
    Contact me at jennyziz12@yahoo.com

7. By rhoda on Jan 30, 2009 | Reply

how much is the rate for 3days and 2 nights?

8. By marichu menez on Jan 31, 2009 | Reply

i would like 2 inquire about your resort bu theres no prize and contact no. plz.. send it 2 my email add. ichumenez@yahoo.com

9. By van on Feb 1, 2009 | Reply

hi,ask ko lang kung magkno rate sa march 8?,paki mail nman po ako..tnx

10. By Margarita Suratos on Feb 8, 2009 | Reply

Please email the rates. We’re planning to go mid-June. Thank you!

11. By Tin Abilo on Feb 10, 2009 | Reply

hi! just wanna ask how much is the rate for 2 days, 1 night, on March 7? And can u send some pics of the place and ur facilities and the rooms… thanx….

12. By marie rono on Feb 28, 2009 | Reply

These are not comments posted but inquiries. For those who have been in this spa resort, kindly post your opinion about your stay and expectations. It’s greatly appreciated.

13. By cez balao on Mar 9, 2009 | Reply

would like 2 inquire about your resort bu theres no prize and contact no. plz.. send it 2 my email add. mcsb_0317@yahoo.com or to my phone number : 0917-4177706 we plan to be in laguna dis sat april 14..thanks

14. By karen on Mar 14, 2009 | Reply

things i need to know
    rates:
    *spa packages
    *overnight stay for two.(cabanas,with aircon,that’s with private lanai,right?) target date is on March 21-22.
    *do we all have access in pools?
    *are we allowed to bring drinks?corkage? i heard, no corkage for the month of march?

15. By karen on Mar 14, 2009 | Reply

one more thing.. how much would it cost for an overnight stay for 5? cabanas with aircon.

16. By Maan on Mar 14, 2009 | Reply

Hi there. Please e-mail me rates to your resort.

17. By Catherine V. Salvador on Mar 30, 2009 | Reply

What number can I call to inquire?

18. By melo on Mar 31, 2009 | Reply

How much for family of 5, 3 days / 2 nights. Pls email reply. Tnx

19. By mhean v. tablazon on Apr 1, 2009 | Reply

how much is the cost of reservation for 15 persons, overnyt reservation, from April 3 to April 4,2009, time from 9 p.m. to 10 a.m.

thank you.

20. By sunday on Apr 1, 2009 | Reply

How much for a family of 5. overnight stay. are pets allowed? please advise. tnx

21. By lyka monreal on Apr 1, 2009 | Reply

what no. can i call 2 inquire pls. contact me 09214513033, thank you!

22. By Why MIchelena on Apr 4, 2009 | Reply

Pls Provide me a contact number where i can call you to have my reservation. pls emai me at cyspeed@gmail.com

23. By Joyce Rillon on Apr 5, 2009 | Reply

How much is the cost of reservation for 15-20 persons, overnyt reservation, from april 25-26, 2009? type of rum and rates..thanks

24. By rachel on Apr 20, 2009 | Reply

where can i find rates/packages? pls email back

25. By mark on Apr 24, 2009 | Reply

how much for 2 persons, 2 days

26. By doreen payumo on Apr 25, 2009 | Reply

how much is the overnight stay for the week ends? can we access all the pools there? can you ple. email me the rates for two.. thanks..

27. By centerport clinic on Apr 27, 2009 | Reply

may available room for 16 ba on may 1-2 and how much…thanks…can we bring and cook foood too?

28. By myrna g santiago on Apr 28, 2009 | Reply

magkano po ang room rate ninyo for 5 persons

29. By Ms. Christine Sorillo on May 2, 2009 | Reply

I am looking for the best place in Laguna where we could have team building. We are a group of 14. Please send your price list for a day 8am-5pm group activity. Thanks.

30. By medy venturina on May 8, 2009 | Reply

Just would like to ask if this is the same R & R resort that we had as a training venue several years ago? (1993?) I’m from the Senate of the Phils. we had our training there with Senator Angara as sponsor. We had a very nice stay there.

Please confirm if this is the one. I plan to book my family. ty

31. By WENG on May 9, 2009 | Reply

how much for an overnyt stay for 2? can you please send me room rates etc…thanx….

32. By dustin on May 29, 2009 | Reply

pasend naman po ng roomrates nyo …. ASAP … thx :) or pls contact me at 09174137532

33. By janet on Jul 4, 2009 | Reply

I need to know the following informations :

- contact number
    - rate per day
    - services specially spa
    - group discount

34. By paulita garcia on Jul 7, 2009 | Reply

Hi!
    My partner and I are planning to have a holiday somewhere there in laguna,,, I just want to inquire about the cheapest accomodation and let me know what other things that you offer from your resort to enjoy us.
    thank you very much and I will appreciate if you email me as soon as possible.

35. By mimi on Jul 7, 2009 | Reply

hi there. i would like to inquire about your rates good for 2 people for 24hrs.please contact me through my mobile – 09174644225. thanks.

36. By lari on Jul 14, 2009 | Reply

how much for 3days 2 nite rate for our reunion batchmates. we are about 25-30 persons. how can we contact you? we plan to have our dinner, breakfast,lunch catered for us…how can we contact your,or better contact me through my cell fone number 09165114337 or 09228337640.we plan to have our reunion next year may 2010 after election period.thanx

37. By zaldy on Jul 20, 2009 | Reply

THE BEST TASTING, CRISPY, JUICY, MEATY LAPING’S LECHON CEBU IS NOW OPEN TO SERVE YOUR FAVORITE LECHON IN PANSOL, LOS BANOS, LAGUNA (BESIDE ANDOK’S) INITIALLY ON WEEKENDS (FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS, & SUNDAYS) FROM 10 AM TO 10 PM. WE ACCEPT ORDERS AND DELIVER ON WEEKDAYS.

FOR ORDER RESERVATIONS PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ZALDY AT
    0921598733.

THANK YOU.

38. By zaldy on Jul 24, 2009 | Reply

wrong input–sorry.. that would be 09215987332 for your orders. yummy lechon!!!

39. By joel on Jul 31, 2009 | Reply

hi!i would like to inquire how much the entrance fee and rooms?and how many persons can occupy the rooms?pls email me thanks.

40. By charie chung on Aug 1, 2009 | Reply

hi! pls. send me Rates or txt me 09177526538 thank you

41. By anna on Aug 2, 2009 | Reply

would like to inquire how much it would cost for an overnight for 2? what does the package include? may vacancy ba for aug 21-22? please reply asap.

42. By AJ&TJ on Aug 10, 2009 | Reply

I’d like to inquire for an overnight stay or maybe 12 hours for 2 persons only. October pa naman.. or do u have any small private pools that you could recommend? pls email me @ kittie_posh@yahoo.com

43. By Ronald on Aug 22, 2009 | Reply

‘Would like to know how much will it cost for 2 persons on your private pool (daytime). What is the cheapest rate that you can offer. Is it still available on September 11, 2009?

44. By Dandy on Sep 13, 2009 | Reply

Good day! I would like to inquire about your rates. Thanks.

45. By aireen on Sep 24, 2009 | Reply

helo pls text or call how much yun rate.. asap pls… 0920-8763550 thank you

46. By Lona on Sep 29, 2009 | Reply

Would like to inquire for an overnight stay for 2 persons only on January 9, 2010. Text me details at 09228030819.. Thanks.

47. By iralyn on Oct 20, 2009 | Reply

can you kindly sent me an email of your rates and services offered…. thanks… i am waiting for your msg… and oh… kindly email it to me ASAP or you can text me if you want, my cell number is 0923589231… thanks a lot…

48. By iralyn on Oct 20, 2009 | Reply

i would like to correct my cellphone number posted a while ago… it’s 092358four9231…thank again…

49. By Paolo A. Guerrero on Dec 2, 2009 | Reply

I would like to know the resort rate for a day for two persons. Maybe from 9am to 6pm with private room. And what amenities do we have access on. And if we are allowed to bring foods and drinks. Target date will be on Dec. 21, 2009. Please e-mail me. Thank you.

50. By Lei on Jan 14, 2010 | Reply

Hi, would like to know the rate for overnight stay for at least 13 people, target date is from Feb. 20-21, 2010. Kindy email me the rates and the amenities/facilities available (pics if available). Many tnx.

51. By yen on Jan 15, 2010 | Reply

hi,wonder if you can give me the overnight rate for approx. 10people? we’re planning on jan 30? pls email me the information and pictures.thank you.

52. By Lorrens on Jan 27, 2010 | Reply

Can I please know the room rates for two and if there’s available room this coming sat 30th jan.pls send email or tx at 09238209943.thanks

53. By Lorrens on Jan 27, 2010 | Reply

btw it would be overnite stay for two and also include spa rates.thanks

54. By tine on Feb 5, 2010 | Reply

is there a cheapest resort in laguna province good 4 2 person?please state the price & be specific

55. By eddie on May 9, 2011 | Reply

maganda naman.we have stayed there last feb 13.a group of 11 and we enjoyed the night and it cost us for only P2200.00.the place is great for party and bonding moments with friends.