Libacao Wild River Extreme Water Adventure in Aklan Philippines
Libacao Wild River Adventure
Aklan is one of great place in the Philippines for adventure travel destination. One of the natural adventure travel attractions in Aklan Philippines where it attracts local and foreign tourist is the Libacao river. The Libacao river in Aklan is considered the longest river in the Philippines. This river in Aklan is known as the Libacao Wild river where it attracts people who loves wild river rafting. This clear and wild river of Libacao is also excellent for bamboo rafting, kayaking and other extreme water sports.
The Libacao Wild River in Aklan is the perfect place for tourists and visitors who loves extreme outdoor water adventure. The wild river of Libacao offers heart-pounding excitement experience that is combined with a magnificent natural scenery. But if you want a not too extreme water adventure but a leisurely pace kind of water adventure then you can try out the bamboo rafting.
The Libacao Wild River is one of Aklan’s inland tourism destination. There are lots of natural attractions that surrounds the Libacao wild river to see such as the green valleys, upland farms, high mountain ranges, virgin forests,tropical flora, fauna and wildlife, numerous waterfalls, natural springs and creeks. Aside from the wild river rafting, local and foreign tourists can do jungle and mountain trekking, rock climbing, and swimming and a chance to discover the natural beauty that this province has to offer.
The Libacaco wild river is one of the newly discovered adventure travel destination in Aklan. The extreme water adventure of Libacao wild river compliments the breathtaking beauty of the white beaches of Boracay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We require 25% DOWNPAYMENT for the confirmation of your booking.
- The 25% DOWNPAYMENT is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The fees and charges of bank remittances or Paypal payments charged to the sender for sending money to our account must be paid by the sender. Etravel Pilipinas will only pay the receiving cost of the transferred payments charged to our bank or by our Paypal account.
- Deadline for FULL PAYMENT is 7 days before your tour schedule. Important: Failure to pay before the deadline will automatically cancel your booking confirmation.
- CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel your trip, a written notification is required.
- CANCELLATION made before 14 days of your tour schedule is 50% refundable of the full price.
- CANCELLATION made in less than 14 days of your tour schedule is strictly non-refundable. (Your hotel bookings, airport transfers are paid in advance.)
- We reserve the right to change the price on the tour package without notice should fluctuations occur in boat, air, land, fuel costs or currency rates. However, we will honor the price stated in your invoice once you have paid the tour package in full.
- The information you will give is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL to us. We assure the safety of your personal information. No other parties can gain access or benefit from your personal information.
- Payment of the tour package is only made through bank to bank transfer or credit card. Credit card payments is subject to 5% surcharge.