Coron Palawan Philippines 3 Days 2 Nights Dive Package Tour
Dive Destination Package Tour in Coron Palawan Philippines
Coron Palawan Philippines is one of the popular diving spots in the country and is world renowned as the best wreck diving destination because of the Japanese warships that has been sunk by US Navy in World War II. Many local and foreign tourist come to Coron to dive because of these wrecks sunken ships and corel reefs. There are about twelve (12) Japanese major warships 118 to 160 meters in length that are sunk at depths of 10 to 43 meters. These sunken ships are a major contributor to tourism especially in the wreck diving destination in Coron Bay Palawan Philippines.
Coron Bay is located in Busuanga Island Group Southwest of Manila. Coron is a small fishing and trading town on this island. This town has no modern facilities, no beach and hotel. If you want to take a break from diving go to the beach, then there is Calamianes Islands. The Calamianes Islands is made up of many tiny islands where it offer white sand beaches. Going to this group of island is just a short boat-ride away from Coron town.
Coron Bay Palawan Philippines offers lots of underwater adventure to divers. Divers who wants to have an exciting underwater adventure will never be disappointed to waht Coron Bay is offering. There are lots of things to see in the waters of Coron Bay such as wreck Japanese ships, beautiful coral reefs and exotic marine life.
There are a number of dive operators in Coron and Sangat and they are:
- Sangat island reserve right on the island of Sangat and only 10 to 30 minutes from the wrecks
- Dive Right-Coron in Coron
- Discovery Divers at Decanituan Island, 10 min from Coron Town
- ABC Dive Coron liveaboards and dive operator
- Sea Dive Resort, Coron, Busuanga with on-site Recompression Chamber
- Dive Link 10 min from Coron Town
- Scuba Venture Coron, Busuanga
- Scubaworld Coron, Busuanga
- Coral Bay Beach Resort and Evergreen Divers, both at Popototan Island
- Philippine Divers Club Paradise on Dimakya Island Busuanga
- Evergreen Diving on Popototan island
There are some conditions to dive in Coron Bay Palawan Philippines and these are:
- Diving all year around possible, best time is October to March
- December to January: water 25° to 27°C
- From March on: water 28 to 30°C
- Visibility is good, near to the pearl farms less so. During full moon the visibility can be bad
3 Days / 2 Nights Coron Palawan Diving Package Destination Tour
Dive Link Island Resort, Uson Island, Coron, Palawan, is the perfect jump-off point if you want to dive the World War II wrecks in Coron, Black Island, Popototan Island, the Bintuan Coral gardens and Coron’s little-known coves teeming with marine life.
- Roundtrip land transfers by jeepney (Busuanga Airport-Coron-Busuanga Airport)
- Round trip boat transfer (Coron-Divelink-Coron)
- Welcome drinks
- 2 sets of breakfast, lunch & dinner except for drinks
- Complimentary coffee/tea on request
- Whole Day Island Hopping in Coron Bay
- Use of Resort facilities
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We require 25% DOWNPAYMENT for the confirmation of your booking.
- The 25% DOWNPAYMENT is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The fees and charges of bank remittances or Paypal payments charged to the sender for sending money to our account must be paid by the sender. Etravel Pilipinas will only pay the receiving cost of the transferred payments charged to our bank or by our Paypal account.
- Deadline for FULL PAYMENT is 7 days before your tour schedule. Important: Failure to pay before the deadline will automatically cancel your booking confirmation.
- CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel your trip, a written notification is required.
- CANCELLATION made before 14 days of your tour schedule is 50% refundable of the full price.
- CANCELLATION made in less than 14 days of your tour schedule is strictly non-refundable. (Your hotel bookings, airport transfers are paid in advance.)
- We reserve the right to change the price on the tour package without notice should fluctuations occur in boat, air, land, fuel costs or currency rates. However, we will honor the price stated in your invoice once you have paid the tour package in full.
- The information you will give is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL to us. We assure the safety of your personal information. No other parties can gain access or benefit from your personal information.
- Payment of the tour package is only made through bank to bank transfer or credit card. Credit card payments is subject to 5% surcharge.
|For more information just contact our reservation department:|
|Caren R. Jopia (Reservation Officer)|
|Contact Number: (+63) 0915-3734-816|