Chico River Whitewater Rafting Adventure Travel Package in Kalinga Philippines
If you are looking for an extreme water sports adventure like whitewater rafting, then The Chico River in Kalinga Philippines is the right destination for you. Kalinga is one of the whitewater rafting destination in the Philippines. Kalinga is known to be the Whitewater rafting of the North in the Philippines. Kalinga in the Philippines offers an excellent adventure travel destination for local and foreign tourists who seeks for an extreme adventure in their vacation. The Chico River in Kalinga is one of the longest river in the Philippines which gives an ultimate extreme excitement to people who wants extreme challenge in Whitewater Rafting. While cruising the rapid fire excitement of Chico river, it also reveals the mystical scenery of the place that is cradled with mountainsides of centuries old rice terraces, rustic villages and lush green foliage.
The adrenaline-pumping whitewater rafting of Chico river in the province of Kalinga Philippine is perfect for local and foreign tourist who loves and enjoys extreme outdoor adventure sports. The untamed whitewater of Chico river is waiting for people who want to challenge its rapids. The whitewater rafting of Chico river is for people of all ages with athletic abilities. Even to those people who have no experience at all can try the extreme excitement of the river.
The adventure travel in Kalinga is perfect for family and friends who are seeking the wilderness fun. Besides the extreme whitewater rafting sports adventure of the Chico River that offers potential terrifying drops, ledges and rapids; Kalinga also has enchanting and majestic natural attractions for exciting sightseeing trips.
The company that operates the whitewater rafting in Chico River in Kalinga is equipped with modern and state-of-the-art equipments and gears that has passed the American Standards for safety and quality such as inflatable & self-bailing rafts, inflatable and self-bailing, PFD’s, paddles, helmets and safety/rescue gear. The life jackets that that is used by the guests are approved by US Coast Guards.
Chico River Whitewater Rafting Adventure Travel Package
Experience the excitement of the Class 3 to Class 5 rapids for the ultimate adventure travel that the Chico River is offering. The whitewater rafting adventure is mixed with side trips of village trekking, mountain climbing and overnight river camping with your family and love ones. Kalinga Philippines is offering a diversity of sceneries from the lush green foliage, manmade rice terraces to hanging gardens, waterfalls and Kalinga villages.
There are lots of package deals to choose from to make your outdoor adventure travel in Kalinga enjoyable. Local and foreign tourist can choose from 3 days and 2 nights package or 4 days and 3 nights package. The one to three days trip of pure fun is an adventure and education rolled into one that inevitable links mountain to culture and nature.
The outdoor travel adventure to Kalinga is a dash of cultural and geological tour as local and foreign tourists and visitors visits the unspoiled rice terraces and learn the ways of the native Kalinga’s of Northern Luzon.
- Full Board based on twin or triple sharing basis
- Tours & sightseeing on local jeepneys
- Services of local guides
- Rafting gear and equipment
- Accommodations in pension-type inns, breakfast, lunch, dinner during the program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We require 25% DOWNPAYMENT for the confirmation of your booking.
- The 25% DOWNPAYMENT is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The fees and charges of bank remittances or Paypal payments charged to the sender for sending money to our account must be paid by the sender. Etravel Pilipinas will only pay the receiving cost of the transferred payments charged to our bank or by our Paypal account.
- Deadline for FULL PAYMENT is 7 days before your tour schedule. Important: Failure to pay before the deadline will automatically cancel your booking confirmation.
- CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel your trip, a written notification is required.
- CANCELLATION made before 14 days of your tour schedule is 50% refundable of the full price.
- CANCELLATION made in less than 14 days of your tour schedule is strictly non-refundable. (Your hotel bookings, airport transfers are paid in advance.)
- We reserve the right to change the price on the tour package without notice should fluctuations occur in boat, air, land, fuel costs or currency rates. However, we will honor the price stated in your invoice once you have paid the tour package in full.
- The information you will give is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL to us. We assure the safety of your personal information. No other parties can gain access or benefit from your personal information.
- Payment of the tour package is only made through bank to bank transfer or credit card. Credit card payments is subject to 5% surcharge.