Bohol Philippines Package Vacation Travel Tour
Bohol, Philippines is one of the popular tourist destination in the country. It is the home of the world famous Chocolate Hills and smallest primate the Tarsiers. This province is the home of the world renown Panglao Island, a beautiful tropical island with world class white sand beach resorts. Bohol is also known for it best diving spots in the Philippine with colorful and exotic marine life.
Bohol has so much to offer to local and foreign visitors especially balikbayans and tourist. Experience a wonderful and great escape in the paradise that will give you a total relaxation and peacefulness that you need in your vacation getaway. There are lots of natural tourist attraction, amazing tropical landscapes and luxurious white sand beaches that have clear turquoise waters. Relax in a world class accommodation with state of the art amenities.
Bohol Philippines is a tropical sanctuary of natural beauty because of its exotic wildlife wonders of nature. This province is also a prime eco-cultural tourist destination in the country. Bohol is a perfect place for people who wants to be in an tropical island to spend their vacation getaway, honeymoon, adventure travel and outdoor escapes. We have prepared package tours for you so that you will enjoy your stay without worries in your vacation getaway. We have a 3days 2nights Bohol package vacation tour and 4days and 3 night Bohol package vacation tour.
3 Days and 2 Nights Bohol Package Tour
The vacation package tour includes room accommodation in one of the best hotel resort in Bohol. The Guest(s) will choose where they want to stay. There is a roundtrip transfer in and out of the hotel resort. Guest will experience an exciting countryside tour where you will see the best tourist attraction in Bohol. Here are the hotel resort where the Guest(s) will choose for their accommodation.
|Hotel Resort||Room Type|
|Alona Kew Beach Resort||Superior Aircon|
|Alona Palm Beach Resort||Villa Type|
|Alona Tropical Beach Resort||Aircon Room|
|Amarela Resort||Superior Twin|
|Bohol Tropics Resort||Terrace Room|
|Bohol Beach Club||Superior Gardenside|
|Bohol Divers Resort||Chateau
|Dumaluan Beach Resort||Standard Aircon|
|Flushing Meadows Resort||Superior Twin|
|Metro Centre Hotel||Standard|
|Panglao Island Nature Resort||Superior Twin|
Tour Package Inclusion:
- Room accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip Transfer (In and Out Resort)
- Bohol Countryside tour
- Air-conditioned Transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees
|- Blood Compact Site|
|- Baclayon Church and Museum|
|- Tarsier Viewing|
|- Chocolate Hills|
|- Butterfly Sanctuary|
|- Loboc River Cruise|
|- Souvenir Shop|
- Option # 1- Bohol Countryside Tour: A whole day tour to visit the Blood Compact Shrine, Baclayon Church & Museum, Tarsier in Captivity, Man-made Forest, Chocolate Hills & Highlighted with a sumptuous buffet lunch on board at the floating restaurant.
- Option #2 – Panglao Tour: A half-day tour to visit Hinagdanan Cave, Panglao & Dauis churches and ends with a sumptuous organic buffet lunch and farm tour at the Bohol Bee Farm.
- Option #3 – Firefly Tour: An evening tour which allows the tourist to experience an awesome & enchanted experience with the fireflies along the rivers banks of Loay. The tour usually starts with a dinner.
- Option #4 – Dolphin Watching Tour: An early morning tour full of adventure as you go wet & wild while chasing the dolphins in their playground. The tour is capped with seafoods lunch in the island of Pamilacan.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We require 25% DOWNPAYMENT for the confirmation of your booking.
- The 25% DOWNPAYMENT is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The fees and charges of bank remittances or Paypal payments charged to the sender for sending money to our account must be paid by the sender. Etravel Pilipinas will only pay the receiving cost of the transferred payments charged to our bank or by our Paypal account.
- Deadline for FULL PAYMENT is 7 days before your tour schedule. Important: Failure to pay before the deadline will automatically cancel your booking confirmation.
- CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel your trip, a written notification is required.
- CANCELLATION made before 14 days of your tour schedule is 50% refundable of the full price.
- CANCELLATION made in less than 14 days of your tour schedule is strictly non-refundable. (Your hotel bookings, airport transfers are paid in advance.)
- We reserve the right to change the price on the tour package without notice should fluctuations occur in boat, air, land, fuel costs or currency rates. However, we will honor the price stated in your invoice once you have paid the tour package in full.
- The information you will give is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL to us. We assure the safety of your personal information. No other parties can gain access or benefit from your personal information.
- Payment of the tour package is only made through bank to bank transfer or credit card. Credit card payments is subject to 5% surcharge.