Bohol Philippines Package Vacation Travel Tour
Bohol, Philippines is one of the popular tourist destination in the country. It is the home of the world famous Chocolate Hills and smallest primate the Tarsiers. This province is the home of the world renown Panglao Island, a beautiful tropical island with world class white sand beach resorts. Bohol is also known for it best diving spots in the Philippine with colorful and exotic marine life.
Bohol has so much to offer to local and foreign visitors especially balikbayans and tourist. Experience a wonderful and great escape in the paradise that will give you a total relaxation and peacefulness that you need in your vacation getaway. There are lots of natural tourist attraction, amazing tropical landscapes and luxurious white sand beaches that have clear turquoise waters. Relax in a world class accommodation with state of the art amenities.
Bohol Philippines is a tropical sanctuary of natural beauty because of its exotic wildlife wonders of nature. This province is also a prime eco-cultural tourist destination in the country. Bohol is a perfect place for people who wants to be in an tropical island to spend their vacation getaway, honeymoon, adventure travel and outdoor escapes. We have prepared package tours for you so that you will enjoy your stay without worries in your vacation getaway. We have a 3days 2nights Bohol package vacation tour and 4days and 3 night Bohol package vacation tour.
3 Days and 2 Nights Bohol Package Tour
The vacation package tour includes room accommodation in one of the best hotel resort in Bohol. The Guest(s) will choose where they want to stay. There is a roundtrip transfer in and out of the hotel resort. Guest will experience an exciting countryside tour where you will see the best tourist attraction in Bohol. Here are the hotel resort where the Guest(s) will choose for their accommodation.
|Hotel Resort||Room Type|
|Alona Kew Beach Resort||Superior Aircon|
|Alona Palm Beach Resort||Villa Type|
|Alona Tropical Beach Resort||Aircon Room|
|Amarela Resort||Superior Twin|
|Bohol Tropics Resort||Terrace Room|
|Bohol Beach Club||Superior Gardenside|
|Bohol Divers Resort||Chateau
|Dumaluan Beach Resort||Standard Aircon|
|Flushing Meadows Resort||Superior Twin|
|Metro Centre Hotel||Standard|
|Panglao Island Nature Resort||Superior Twin|
Tour Package Inclusion:
- Room accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip Transfer (In and Out Resort)
- Bohol Countryside tour
- Air-conditioned Transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Chocolate Hills, Carmen
- Man-Made Forest, Bilar
- Tarsier Encounter
- River Cruise w/ Buffet Lunch and Harana
- Baclayon Church & Museum, Baclayon
- Blood Compact Site, Tagbilaran City
- Simply Butterflies, Bilar
- Python Sanctuary, Albur
- Clarin Ancestral Houses, Loay
- 6:00 a.m. Depart Cebu to Tagbilaran via SuperCat
- 7:45 a.m. Arrival Tagbilaran Port, Van Transport going directly to the Site Stops for a Day Tour
- 12:00 noon Buffet Lunch while Cruising at Loboc River
- 2:00 p.m. Check-In at the chosen beach resort
- Optional (Adventure Tour)
- Danao Adventure Tour or Eco Village Tour –Cambuhat Village-Buenavista
- Dolphin Watching (Scheduled early in the morning at Pamilacan Island
- 12:00 noon Check out – Depart from the Resort to Tagbilaran Port
4 Days and 3 Nights Bohol Package Tour
|Hotel Resort||Room Type|
|Metro Centre Hotel||Superior Room Twin Share Room or Superior Room Triple Share Room|
|Amarela Resort||Superior Room Twin Share Room or Superior Room Triple Share Room|
- Round Trip Transfers (Pier-Hotel/Resort-Pier)
- 3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Option # 1- Bohol Countryside Tour: A whole day tour to visit the Blood Compact Shrine, Baclayon Church & Museum, Tarsier in Captivity, Man-made Forest, Chocolate Hills & Highlighted with a sumptuous buffet lunch on board at the floating restaurant.
- Option #2 – Panglao Tour: A half-day tour to visit Hinagdanan Cave, Panglao & Dauis churches and ends with a sumptuous organic buffet lunch and farm tour at the Bohol Bee Farm.
- Option #3 – Firefly Tour: An evening tour which allows the tourist to experience an awesome & enchanted experience with the fireflies along the rivers banks of Loay. The tour usually starts with a dinner.
- Option #4 – Dolphin Watching Tour: An early morning tour full of adventure as you go wet & wild while chasing the dolphins in their playground. The tour is capped with seafoods lunch in the island of Pamilacan.
- Please submit to us your flight schedules so we can arrange the itinerary properly.
- Itinerary, schedules and rates are subject to revision without prior notice.
- Rates are in Philippine Pesos (PhP) on per person basis.